Working for EGYPTOMEDICAL means becoming part of a diverse organisation with strong ethics and a bright future. Our size and reach mean that you will have plenty of opportunities to move forward in your career, whatever your role is. We encourage development because we want our people to be the very best. And your skills and contribution will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive salary and employee recognition programmes.
We will support your development throughout your career at Egyptomedical. Performance management is an important part of this, and we will work with you to review your progress and set new goals.
In everything we do, we are dependable, open and connected. These values describe how we interact with each other, our customers, our communities and the wider world. They influence how we recruit and develop our people. They help us thrive in differing markets. Our past success was built on our values, and our future will be too.
At every stage of your career, you will have the support you need to progress. We will offer a mix of formal and informal development activities, and you will be able to develop personally through involvement in our corporate sustainability and volunteer programmes.
• Min. 5 ys experience in the field of joint reconstructions (Hip & Knee).
• Responsible for the management and development of a full team including Key account Managers, Product Specialists and sales assistants, providing directions and counseling while acting in the capacity of coaching.
• Strong Market Intelligence Database, to be maintained and refreshed continually.
• Achievements of sales target, in addition Qualitative & quantitative objectives.
• Allocate monthly and yearly phasing target per employee and per territory.
• Setting and implements product strategies and ensuring proper utilization of company resources.
• Monitoring Business results, in addition team KPIs.
• Coaches and motivates sales team in the management of their territories, serves as a mentor and coach for new candidates
For Joint Recon. Products (or) Medical Equipment’s (or) Endoscopy:
• Responsible for the sales of the Business Unit portfolio in Egypt & coordinate with Sales manager to drive profitable growth.
• Deliver high standards of customer service & customer support performance.
• Handled sales budgets, developing the forecasts & business scheduling activities.
• Building and perform Strong relationship among colleagues and customers.
• Lead strategic review of the business to identify new channel opportunities.
• Strategically increase the awareness of company products through continuous learning and sharing of information with healthcare providers
• Routinely works in the territory with sales team to assess their performance and provide feedback
• Manage KOLs Doctors.
• Develop adequate relations, organize appointment and events with the identified customers (doctor, pharmacists, and hospital medical teams, distributors’ teams…) to inform and convince them to use company products to meet given sales targets.
• Obtain and maintain latest information about decision makers (Doctors, Pharmacists, Hospitals…) having influence in his own business to support development and implementing sales strategies.
• Ensure proper product availability and inventory, territory coverage, reporting & feedback and fulfilling the requirements as instructed by the company with the consent of the concerned Supervisor/Manager.
• Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products
• Implement the business unit strategy concerning customer identification to maintain an efficient customer list
• Working with team supervisors/managers to plan how to approach contacts and creating effective business plans for making sales in a particular area.
• Prepare timely planning, feedback and sales documentation/sales reporting to the supervisors/managers as per request and prior agreement so as to ensure optimum territory coverage
• Ensure compliant behavior in correspondence to company rules and regulations at any time
• Repair and Periodic Preventive Maintenance (BBM) for Medical equipment’s
• Inspection for Medical equipment’s before selling and Installation and after Shipment.
• Supporting sales team in Demonstration of Equipment for customers
• Providing Training and Installation of equipment for the customers
• Detecting and providing spare parts