DVT Prevention System
Can be used individually as an alternative medicine for a stroke patient, or patient who cannot orally administer drugs or any patient who cannot use anticoagulants such as Heparin or Warfarin to prevent DVT and PE (Pulmonary Embolism). The DVT-2600 model can be used with an anticoagulant or compression stockings. This accelerates the blood flow in the crural veins, so that venous congestion factors by swarming and sticking to the Tunica Intima. Thrombosis can be prevented by applying pressure through periodically inflated or deflated pneumatic cuffs.
• Auto optimum operation is started automatically by start/stop button.
• Selectable manual operation for pressure, interval and time.
• Self pressure sensor calibration during power input and during operation to adjust the pressure.
• Built in battery: 6-8 Hours.
• Sleep mode: LED is turned off automatically without any operation for 5 minutes.
• Three air chambers for effective sequential compression.
• Superior eco-friendly materials selections
• Special finishing coating prevent pollution cause.
• Safe attachments design for any scratches prevention
• One touch hose fixed to each cuff
• Free voltage: AC100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
• Power consumption: 25W (35VA)
• Pressure range: Thigh/calf – 20, 30, 40, 50, 60mmHg, Foot – 120, 130, 140mmHg
• Use time: Non-stop
• Interval time: 24, 48 (leg), 60 (foot) seconds
• Main body (mm): 200(W) X 170(D) X 190(H)
• Weight: 3.5kg (Battery is included)
• Battery life time: 6~8hours